
DJ KAMITAKE PLAY LIST:
23:00-00:20
1.Your Smile(Edit)/Innerlude feat. Tanto Metro & Devonte
2.You Gotta Be(Love Will Save The Day)/Des'ree
3.Tell Me/Groove Theory
4.All Night Long/La Famille
5.(They Long To Be)Close To You/Gwen Guthrie
6.Lovely Day(Sunshine Mix)/Bill Withers
7.Return Of The Mack(C&J Street Mix)/Mark Morrison
8.I Wish(Club Mix)/Gabrielle
9.Love Enuff/Soul Ⅱ Soul
10.Am I The Same Girl/Kayo
11.Funky Sensation/Gwen McCrae
12.Mr.Manic&Sister Cool(Cool Mix)/Shakatak
13.Spend The Night/The Cool Notes
14.Fan The Flame/Barbara Pennington
15.Romeo Where's Juliet/Collage
16.A Night In New York/Elbow Bones And The Racketeers
17.Native New Yorker/Odyssey
18.You're A Star/Aquarian Dream
19.My Sweet Summer Suite/Love Unlimited Orchestra
20.Funk Me Down To Rio'82/Rah Band
21.Keep Giving Me Love/D Train
22.Freak-A-Zoid/Midnight Star
23.Situation/Yazoo
24.Song 4 Mutya(Out Of Control)/Groove Armada
25.Physical Attraction/Madonna
26.Let's Talk About Sex(Universal Club)/Salt'N'Pepa
27.We Can Dance/Special Generation
28.He Wants My Body/Starpoint
29.Back And Forth/Aaliyah
30.Caught Out There/Kelis
31.Foolish/Ashanti
32.Things You Do/DJ Envy & Red Cafe' feat. Nina Sky
33.It's Like That/Mariah Carey
34.Amazin'/LL Cool J feat. Amerie
35.Top Of The World/Brandy feat. Mase
36.Let's Make Love/T-Pain
37.All Night Long/Faith Evans
38.I Wanna Thank Ya/Angie Stone
39.Paradise/LL Cool J feat. Amerie
40.I Just Wanna Love U(Give It 2 Me)/Jay-Z
04:15-05:15
1.Beware...(Jay-Z Remix)/Panjabi MC feat. Jay-Z
2.Impacto(Remix)/Daddy Yankee feat. Fatman Scoop
3.Bojangles(Remix)/Pitbull feat. Lil Jon & Ying Yang Twins
4.Walk This Way/Aerosmith
5.Walk This Way/Run D.M.C
6.Numb/Encore/Jay-Z & Linkin Park
7.I Want You Back(12Inch Remix)/Jackson5
8.I Know You Got Soul/Eric B. & Rakim
9.It Takes Two/Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock
10.It Takes Two/DJ Kool feat. Fatman Scoop
11.Apache/Sugar Hill Gang
12.Duro/Deejay Mad feat.Don Chezina,R.O.B.B & Shampelly
13.Conga Shake/DJ Steve1der feat. Nina Sky & Gloria Estefan
14.Shake(Remix)/Ying Yang Twins feat. Pitbull & Elephant Man
15.Whine Up(Remix)/Kat Deluna feat. Elephant Man
16.Champagne Red Lights/O'Neal McKnight feat. Big Ali
17.Dance Bailao/Kat Deluna
18.Hit The Floor(I've Got The Power)/Big Ali
19.Calle Ocho(75 Brazil Street)/Pitbull
20.Hot'N'Cold(LMFAO Remix)/Katy Perry
21.I Want You Soul/Armand Van Helden
22.Love Is Gone/David Guetta
23.One More Time/Daft Punk
24.Lady(Hear Me Tonight)/Modjo
25.Livin' On A Prayer/Bon Jovi
26.Fight For Your Right/Beastie Boys
27.Call Me/Blondie
28.Womanizer/Britney Spears
29.Prom Queen/Lil Wayne
30.Green Light/John Legend feat. Andre 3000
31.Five-O(Remix)/Elephant Man feat. Wyclef,Swizz Beatz,Yung Joc,Assassin & Diddy
32.Give It To You/Eve feat. Sean Paul
33.Livin' La Vida Loca/Ricky Martin
34.Bad Boy(Remix)/Gloria Estefan And Miami Sound Machine
35.Feel So Good/Mase
36.Bad Habits/Jenny Burton
37.Somebody Else's Guy(Remix)/Jocelyn Brown
38.Let Me Show You/Boxie
39.Power Of A Woman/Eternal
40.Good Bye(Hakeem's Remix)/Tevin Campbell
41.Dancing In My Sleep/Lil'Louis & The World
42.Strollin' On Sunday/Cerrone
43.Slow Jam/Midnight Star
44.Through The Fire/Chaka Khan
Link:
DJ RYO-Z(REALIZE)
DJ Mike-Masa
A.I TOKYO
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿